quiz and/or test creation software -...

User 382683 Photo

1 post

The ability to create simple quiz or test would be beneficial: Use for survey, educating clients, fun promo for prize. Multiple choice, true/false, match with right & congrats/wrong and correct answer with discussion. Oh, did I say I needed it yesterday!
User 364143 Photo

5,410 posts

Lots of available scripts already made for this. Do a search.
CoffeeCup... Yeah, they are the best!
User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

I think that would be a great idea myself Donald, although Tom is right, there are lots of scripts already out there, but it would still be something fun from CC :)
User 464684 Photo

10 posts

I am a teacher, as well as a business owner that offers educational programs for clients. The ones that are out there are okay, but many are expensive, and the ones that are not? They just don't have what we need! And a large percentage of homeschooling parents don't have the knowledge to be able to create a true, valid test for their child to evaluate knowledge.

We KNOW CC can do this, do it well, and offer it at a reasonable price. (Teachers are NOT rich by any means!) Then, to have the tests easily link into the HTML, or even better.... work seamlessly with Moodle (which is what we use) or other online education portals, would be AWESOME! I would buy it in a heartbeat if the price was right ;)

PLEASE guys.... you need to SERIOUSLY consider this! With more and more people homeschooling and turning to online education for all ages, this would really be well worth your time and energy. And greatly appreciated by anyone who needs to accomplish this sometimes daunting task!

Kim
~ Kim

Visit me at: www.dutydog.org
User 148353 Photo

Ambassador
808 posts

I have used several online test creators. Qaia, QuizLab, Kelly's (don't want to re-live that nightmare) and have used ExamView. I like ExamView, but it is not cheap. Fortunately, it comes with the textbooks we adopted. I can create paper or online quizzes. I don't know the cost, but they will not post the price, you have to contact them to get the price. That usually means one of two things: Either it is extremely customizable depending on your needs or they don't want to scare you away before they have a chance to sweet talk you into paying for it.
"Time heals everything. Know who said that? My Latin teacher at barber college!"
- Floyd Lawson

Widoktadwat - "Plays Well With Others"

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.