Post your new ideas here! - Post ID...

User 1806874 Photo

2 posts

LOVE COFFEE CUP!~! VSD But am exhausted from looking for add on's. Guest book's without ads or links would be great, as would be a date & time stamp & hit counter add on. How about a complete form package, with all applications, & in JUST COLORS ie: Herbal Tea collection, it is wonderful, but am getting tired of green!! Also there are literally thousand's of animal rescue organizations on line, but y'all don't have a SINGLE animal rescue theme?? I asked a long time ago, thought I would ask again!! Happy New Year & Thanks for programs even I can use! Grandma
User 412081 Photo

1 post

As a Linux user I would be overjoyed to see a version of CoffeeCup HTML Editor that runs under Linux. I have to keep a Windows machine running just to support all my Coffee Cup software.....There just isn't an equivalent in the Linux world.:)
User 405327 Photo

7 posts

First of CC is an awesome company !!!! I love you guys !!!

What i would like to see is a CMS system that allows user to be able to login and make updates on there own site. Oh and be able to create different levels of user for certain sections of the site so not all user have the same privileges.

Something similar to this -

1. http://toko-contenteditor.pageil.net/
2. http://www.editwrx.com/

User 120601 Photo

12 posts

First off, Happy New Year to the CoffeeCup Team! Thank you for all the great new features in 2009 added to your software. Please take a look at the Table Designer in the HTML Editor, the generated code does not validate to XHTML, there are quotes missing, I always have to add them after inserting the code, obviously it's a simple thing to do but it would be nice if the software was already dsigned that way.

I would love to be able to use the shopping cart software, but unfortunately CoffeeCup has seen fit to exclude South Africa from it's list of target countries, we cannot use PayPal, we can send money that way but not allowed to receive any, also our currency is not listed, the ideal would be to accept payment via EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer) using any suitable payment gateway.
User 364143 Photo

5,410 posts

Authorize.net module would work. And it's only $20.
CoffeeCup... Yeah, they are the best!
User 364143 Photo

5,410 posts

CC should create a program that creates ____ amount of bogus email links for a given domain on a page that can be uploaded to our site to help combat the spam bot harvesters.
CoffeeCup... Yeah, they are the best!
User 37617 Photo

2 posts

There are a lot of us who are small potatoes, yet we would like to use Bulk Email. I have Vista and although most of the software on the market says they use Vista, I recently had an update and they no longer use Vista. It has to do with MCAD. I would like a very simple bulk emailer for 500-1000 emails and be able to use my Excel databases to do it. I don't want a complicated program that gleans emails off the web or checks email addresses....just to send emails to my list that I know is correct and not spam.
George Eldridge
User 541989 Photo

1 post

I purchased a XMAS treat of a Netbook and I have been looking around the Web for a PIM programme to suit the Windows CE operating system, as yet without success. Although the Netbook is not as good as having a Laptop, I'm sure that many people like myself would appreciate a PIM programme for organising there day to day appointments.
User 467698 Photo

1 post

I use the Coffee Cup HTML editor regularly. A great enhancement would be server software to run PHP, mySQL and a database for overall website development and maintainance.
Malcolm Tompson
User 463060 Photo

4 posts

I like the style of CoffeeCup (friendlly designed programs, fast user support, funny user informations resp. emails). In my opinion the HTML Editor needs an essential update and it's urgent. Project and themes management, css menu designer were very good ideas. Nevertheless without full unicode support (utf-8 with or without bom), code folding and a better option to select the doctype-declaration the HTML Editor becomes obsolete in comparison with other commercial and free (!) editor solutions.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.