e-goods management in Shopping Cart...

User 149121 Photo

Ambassador
3 posts

As of now there is no e-goods management in your Shopping Cart Creator. By e-goods I mean intangible goods like Mp3 files and e-books in PDF format and things like that. We need that for our church's website (www.churchofjesuschrist.qc.ca) so we can offer payable Mp3 downloads and PDF of books. Can you work on that? We have not bought Shopping Cart Creator yet because it doesn't satisfy our current need. This is what we need it for. We need the software to allow people to buy an Mp3 of music or Bible teachings and be able to download it right after payment in an automatic way like. Can you build that feature in your Coffeecup Shopping Cart Creator?

Thank you.
Visit my website www.gedeonchampion.com
which purpose is to bless you
and enrich your life with: the Audio Bible,
Gospel Music, Bible Teachings, Precious Bible Promises,
Audio E-Books, Christian Testimonies of Salvation and
Healings and Miracles of God in the lives of many people,
Divine Revelations of Heaven and Hell, Free Mp3
Downloads, Christian Videos and Movies, and MORE.
User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

Hiya mario,

This is something they have posted a few times if I recall correctly where they've addressed that this would be something added to a future release of the Pro version. I don't "think" it's in the initial release schedule of the Pro version, but it should be something taken care of in an update once it's finally released. Hopefully it won't be a real long wait, there are many others like you that are waiting on that feature also.
User 544680 Photo

171 posts

mario elien wrote:
As of now there is no e-goods management in your Shopping Cart Creator. By e-goods I mean intangible goods like Mp3 files and e-books in PDF format and things like that. We need that for our church's website (www.churchofjesuschrist.qc.ca) so we can offer payable Mp3 downloads and PDF of books. Can you work on that? We have not bought Shopping Cart Creator yet because it doesn't satisfy our current need. This is what we need it for. We need the software to allow people to buy an Mp3 of music or Bible teachings and be able to download it right after payment in an automatic way like. Can you build that feature in your Coffeecup Shopping Cart Creator?

Thank you.

I'm looking forward to that being available in SCC too. Until that day arrives though, I'm using software from Withinweb to handle my ebook sales. The program works well for both virtual and tangible products but is not as user-friendly as SCC.
User 562592 Photo

2,038 posts

Yes, a lot of people have requested this feature, which makes me think it will be in an updated version of pro.
The philosopher has not done philosophy until he has acted upon the mere conviction of his idea; for proof of the theory is in the act, not the idea.

My Web Development Company: http://www.innovatewebdevelopment.com (Created with Coffee Cup Software).

My Personal Website: http://www.EricSEnglish.com

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.