An order notifier. - Post ID 185153

User 2062767 Photo

166 posts

An order notifier would be good either as a new program or built into the existing scc pro.

Something that when ever a new order comes in it triggers a pop-up with a bleeping sound, so you will never miss an order.
www.heylisflorist.co.uk - My Florist Shop.
www.woodentopstoys.co.uk - My Wooden Toy Shop.

I use CoffeeCup HTML Editor, WIS, Direct ftp, Sitemapper, Website Insite & RED Personal to create my websites.

Send your parcels with Despatch Bay! Signup using this code and get £10.00 worth of free shipping http://despatchbaypro.com/s/1H431
User 464893 Photo

Ambassador
1,611 posts

If the payment is via a payment system then normally an order receipt is emailed. I think that there are email pop ups that indicate when a email arrives. If from a form then a script would have to notify you.

Check the working of SCC to see what output it gives on order processing that may be used as the warning signal. I would imagine that would be a beneficial addition. I do not use it but in my experience all programs react to input and give some form of output.
The Guy from OZ

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.