An advanced memo pad program - Post...

User 132631 Photo

45 posts

I use WordPad and have used/tested some paid alternatives, but it would be great to have a CC Pad program where I can make notes and then take those integrated notes and import them into CC programs. For example, if I write a snippet of code or a description for a product, I can then import the output into a CC program.
User 122279 Photo

Senior Advisor
14,450 posts

You can create code snippets in the Html Editor already. Just highlight the code you want to save and select 'save as snippet'.
Ha en riktig god dag!
Inger, Norway

My work in progress:
Components for Site Designer and the HTML Editor: https://mock-up.coffeecup.com

User 464893 Photo

Ambassador
1,611 posts

I have my own program 'Control_IT' but "Key Note" is the one I use for projects. I agree with Inger though when using Coffee.exe I use the snippets. It is what all good programs of its sort should have.

If you want to experiment there is a fantastic programming language called AutoHotkey. Created for the gaming community. It is a full programming language in its own right and can produce sophisticated applications.

But it is easy to create hotkey actions. Having said that you could create a snippet injection system tailored to your requirements. insert whatever you want by a key press combination.

I use the language as it is easier than doing the same thing in the VB type language I use.
The Guy from OZ

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.