64 bits version of Shopping Cart...

User 149121 Photo

Ambassador
3 posts

Hello, my computer runs on Windows Vista 64 bits but Coffeecup Shopping Cart Creator runs only on 32 bits Vista according to your website, are you working on producing a version that will run on Vista 64 bits systems like mine? I have a desktop computer and portable computer at home and they both runs on Vista 64 bits so I cannot use Shopping Cart Creator.
Visit my website www.gedeonchampion.com
which purpose is to bless you
and enrich your life with: the Audio Bible,
Gospel Music, Bible Teachings, Precious Bible Promises,
Audio E-Books, Christian Testimonies of Salvation and
Healings and Miracles of God in the lives of many people,
Divine Revelations of Heaven and Hell, Free Mp3
Downloads, Christian Videos and Movies, and MORE.
User 629005 Photo

Ambassador
2,174 posts

I would suggest that you download the "trial" version, and try it out. Several users here are using 64-bit systems, and some of them don't need to change anything, others are having to change the settings to "run as admin" and/or "run in compatibility mode" (WinXP SP3). Then you can see if you can use it or not.

At this time, there have been no announcements that CC is planning to make the conversion any time soon.
Living the dream, stocking the cream :D
User 562592 Photo

2,038 posts

I have the same 64bit version and it runs great.
The philosopher has not done philosophy until he has acted upon the mere conviction of his idea; for proof of the theory is in the act, not the idea.

My Web Development Company: http://www.innovatewebdevelopment.com (Created with Coffee Cup Software).

My Personal Website: http://www.EricSEnglish.com

User 2051019 Photo

11 posts

Windows 7 was my idea. I run 64 bits and everything is fine.
Didn't have to change anything.

Richard
User 104036 Photo

1 post

I use Windows 7 Enterprise 64 bit and it works perfect for me on all my computers.

“Lest I keep my complacent way I must remember somewhere out there a person died for me today. As long as there must be war, I ask and I must answer was I worth dying for?”
[Eleanor Roosevelt]
“Lest I keep my complacent way I must remember somewhere out there a person died for me today. As long as there must be war, I ask and I must answer was I worth dying for?”
[Eleanor Roosevelt]

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.