Wierd Image Problem. Need Help Fast!!...

User 2767704 Photo

4 posts

Built a website to demo for a customer using RSD. The site works on all devices and looks good. The problem is that one page will not display images on the phone. I tried a few different phones. No problem on desktops, or tablets, just phones. just this one page.

http://ibuildapps4u.com/dph/about.html (this is just where I parked the demo, it's not an app).

On the desktop and tablet you can see 4 images at the top of the page. On the phone only one images shows up, no matter what I try. Can someone explain how to fix it? I have to demo this the day after tomorrow.

Thanks.
Dwayne
User 2484360 Photo

3,293 posts

I checked on an iPhone 5 and 6 Plus and both show all 4 images. I also checked on the lower breakpoints and they show all 4 images as well.

Have you tried clearing the cache on the phone you are using?
User 2767704 Photo

4 posts

Thank you. That makes me feel better. No I have not cleared the cache on my phone mostly because I haven't been able to find the place to do it. I searched the settings but never saw anywhere to clear the cache. Then when I used my wife's phone I got the same problem. Now I'm just confused.

Thank you for looking at the page. Let me dig deeper.
User 434929 Photo

Ambassador
938 posts

It works here on Samsung Galaxy S3 and s6 and galaxy tablet
Guys at coffeecup are awesometacular.
User 188640 Photo

895 posts

Dwayne,

Works on my Samsung Note 4.

I have to say this though, get rid of the hard to read font you're using for the body content. If your client wants that font they need to be educated about good website design. It's hard to read and the color just isn't dark enough on that background.

The site/app looks great other than that. I would leave that site in a second just because of the readability.

I know the Arial and Verdana fonts aren't all that 'cool' but they're very readable. You could try a bold version of one of those if the client just has to have a great big font for the content on their site/app.

Just make it easy to read. Just my opinion and I hope this came across as it is intended.
A Rose is Just a Weed in a Corn Patch!

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.