Where does foundation.css exist? -...

User 2220522 Photo

49 posts

Hi All,

I am having a problem with the foundation.css file where two lines of code were breaking a javascript menu (Milonic). I can edit the foundation.min.css file to fix the issue, but everytime I export the project the css file is overwritten with the old code.

I can't redirect the call to the file in a different location because that code is automatically generated by SD. I would rather not load the file twice by calling it in a different location to overwrite the first call. I would like to make the edits to the file where SD grabs it. But I can't find that location.

Does anyone have a clue to where SD has it located? Thanks.

Cheers,
Martin
User 122279 Photo

Senior Advisor
14,447 posts
Online Now

I don't think you will be able to find that css as a file. It must be compiled along with the whole programme. But have you tried , if it is not too much, to add it in the Page Manager (used to be called Settings), head section? Whatever styles are entered there will be inserted into the html files (when they are exported) below any other style sheets and should therefore override the default styles.
Ha en riktig god dag!
Inger, Norway

My work in progress:
Components for Site Designer and the HTML Editor: https://mock-up.coffeecup.com

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.