Wedding Bells Theme - Post ID 290993

User 379556 Photo

1,533 posts

I loaded the theme and did what Mark did. It seems that the seeming wider* vertical scroll bar is in fact the effect of a horizontal scroll bar coming into play when the extra letters are added at the narrow viewport. Because the text is white it looked as though I was seeing a wider vertical scroll bar, but adding more than just a couple of letters and scrolling the horizontal toolbar to the right revealed that I was looking at white background with white text on it.

Frank

* When I did it there was already a thin vertical scrollbar.
User 283347 Photo

388 posts

Frank Cook wrote:
I loaded the theme and did what Mark did. It seems that the seeming wider* vertical scroll bar is in fact the effect of a horizontal scroll bar coming into play when the extra letters are added at the narrow viewport. Because the text is white it looked as though I was seeing a wider vertical scroll bar, but adding more than just a couple of letters and scrolling the horizontal toolbar to the right revealed that I was looking at white background with white text on it.

Frank

* When I did it there was already a thin vertical scrollbar.

Yep! That is what is happening, Frank...it is just odd since I can usually fix it by finding which container (or whatever) needs to be adjusted for 100% width or no max, etc. But I cannot find that type of fix. Smaller font works, but I was going for keeping it.

Mark
User 379556 Photo

1,533 posts

The container with the class of 'header-container' has, in the Styles > Layout > Position section, Overflow set as Visible. Setting it to Auto seems to help.

Frank

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.