Wave Weapons theme nav - Post ID 288547

User 2699991 Photo

4,799 posts

Wayan Jaya wrote:
I have done a short video showing how I would do it, a little bit different to Twinstream but using his script uploading now to YouTube, will post link when done

https://youtu.be/gqyj7kFIBBo
Mastering The Understanding With Hands-On Learning
NEW TO "COFFEECUP SITE DESIGNER" FOUNDATION 6 FRAMEWORK?
STUCK ON SOMETHING?

LEARNING & UNDERSTANDING "THE HOW TO"? THE WHY'S & THE WHEREFORE'S?
WITH WAYAN'S STEP BY STEP TUTORIALS
Contact Me For One To One Assistance
https://alphathemes.coffeecup.com/forms … an%281%29/
User 283347 Photo

388 posts

Wayan Jaya wrote:
mark johnson wrote:
Twinstream,

Still no luck...they do not show "selected" in live view... only within Site Designer, so that is good. That part is cleared up. As well, when selecting the state, the "is-active" is already an option. I tried using it as well, but the same result. Is there a particular reason why you put it in as a custom class?

Thanks for your time. Don't worry about spending a bunch of time on my behalf. I'll keep messing a bit and if no luck, I'll keep as is.

Thanks,
MJ

how many pages do you have Mark

Hey Wayan

Right now just trying to get it to work on the menu that it comes with. I'll probably have 4 or 5 in the end.

** I also saw your link to your video... I'll take a look tomorrow... I'm out and on my phone right now. Thanks for helping.
MJ
User 244626 Photo

811 posts

Here is the example nav for the waves.

It uses the new "dynamic class" which allows you to write css in a non-activated state.

Thanks for the tip on adding the script tags Wayan - I will include those in future examples.
Attachments:
Bootstrap 5 CSS Grid.
User 2699991 Photo

4,799 posts

mark johnson wrote:
Wayan Jaya wrote:
mark johnson wrote:
Twinstream,

Still no luck...they do not show "selected" in live view... only within Site Designer, so that is good. That part is cleared up. As well, when selecting the state, the "is-active" is already an option. I tried using it as well, but the same result. Is there a particular reason why you put it in as a custom class?

Thanks for your time. Don't worry about spending a bunch of time on my behalf. I'll keep messing a bit and if no luck, I'll keep as is.

Thanks,
MJ

how many pages do you have Mark

Hey Wayan

Right now just trying to get it to work on the menu that it comes with. I'll probably have 4 or 5 in the end.

** I also saw your link to your video... I'll take a look tomorrow... I'm out and on my phone right now. Thanks for helping.
MJ

Twinstreams way works a treat too.
Mastering The Understanding With Hands-On Learning
NEW TO "COFFEECUP SITE DESIGNER" FOUNDATION 6 FRAMEWORK?
STUCK ON SOMETHING?

LEARNING & UNDERSTANDING "THE HOW TO"? THE WHY'S & THE WHEREFORE'S?
WITH WAYAN'S STEP BY STEP TUTORIALS
Contact Me For One To One Assistance
https://alphathemes.coffeecup.com/forms … an%281%29/
User 283347 Photo

388 posts

Thanks, guys. I'll get on this asap. Sorry for the late reply. I've been away for a while.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.