VSD to RSD for Hire - Post ID 254959

User 507940 Photo

7 posts

Is there someone who would like to take my website, www.rockremembered.com, done on Visual Site Designer and convert (rewrite) it to Responsive Site Designer for a reasonable cost? I just don't have time to learn the new software just now. I would need the file, so that once I learn it down the road, I could maintain the site myself.
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Hey Ron,

We can help you with that! I just dropped you an email. ;)
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2897594 Photo

322 posts

I was just going to post the same thing. I'm in charge of our club website, the hosting and everything else, and have been getting nudged for quite some time about making it a responsive design. I have bought RSD with a view to doing this. However, I'm so busy with my business (pub landlady), that every time I sit down and try and do the work, I get interrupted. What would be the cost of doing this?
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Janet Costidell wrote:
I was just going to post the same thing. I'm in charge of our club website, the hosting and everything else, and have been getting nudged for quite some time about making it a responsive design. I have bought RSD with a view to doing this. However, I'm so busy with my business (pub landlady), that every time I sit down and try and do the work, I get interrupted. What would be the cost of doing this?

Hey Janet

I just dropped you an email. ;)
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.