Update subscription renewal - Post ID...

User 379556 Photo

1,533 posts

Thanks, Inger.

I was unaware of the knowledge-base article dated 17 October 2019: my searching faculties must be waning.

If I've understood it correctly, the situation for those who defer renewal [item 3(b)(ii) in the first post of this thread] seems generous, and probably some will keep an eye on the frequency of updates when they are first requested to renew the update subscription.

Frank

User 2614236 Photo

141 posts

My Form Designer expired. To renew is showing same as current price of software $29 which is the current full price. That is not 70% so Im guessing 70% reduction applies to Site Designer only.
Tony
User 379556 Photo

1,533 posts

Hi Tony.

I'm not sure that is right. A few days ago I received a notice (on booting up SD4) that my SD4 subscription renewal was due in 29 days. Wishing to get the renewal out of the way I tried to find out how to pay it. I tried various ways without success, and finally went to My Support Room, where it was made clear that the system wasn't fully sorted yet. Suzanne got me a link to pay with the 30% discount, and that was OK, but they're still trying to sort out how to get the expiry date right in the Actions > Preferences box (it's showing June 2021 rather than July 2021.

I would therefore suggest that you check with My Support Room before paying without a discount, and report back here regarding the outcome.

Frank
User 2614236 Photo

141 posts

Cheers Frank

Tony
User 556652 Photo

146 posts
Online Now

Tony,

Just had the same thing happen to me and I went ahead and paid it. I guess I need to visit the Support Room also.

Sales & Support Manager
416 posts

Hello everyone!

I'm here to clear up the confusion. The notice is regarding the free upgrades and support period for your purchase. Software includes the upgrade for free for one year from your time of purchase. Once that year period ends you'll be able to upgrade for another year also from the My Products page at a discounted price.

We've been hearing that some would like the ability to pay ahead of the expire date. So the team is working on adding that function so that you can pay ahead of schedule and still be credited for any time still entitled on your account. Until then, if you would like to pay early just drop me a note through your support room and I can help you out. :)
Learn the essentials with these tips on Site Designer. You'll be making epic, code-free responsive sites like a boss.
User 2614236 Photo

141 posts

Hi Suzanne

Is this for all software or just site designer because the renew price for form designer is the same as the full price when I click renew.
For clarification is it only Site designer or all software?

The below attachment is what I am presented after clicking renew
Attachments:
Tony
User 122279 Photo

Senior Advisor
14,447 posts
Online Now

Suzanne will probably not see this until Monday. As far as I'm informed, it is for all the apps that come with a subscription for updates. At the moment it concerns SD, FD and RED, but that may change in the future.
Ha en riktig god dag!
Inger, Norway

My work in progress:
Components for Site Designer and the HTML Editor: https://mock-up.coffeecup.com

User 399746 Photo

Sales & Support Manager
416 posts

Tony Walker wrote:
Hi Suzanne

Is this for all software or just site designer because the renew price for form designer is the same as the full price when I click renew.
For clarification is it only Site designer or all software?

The below attachment is what I am presented after clicking renew

Thanks for letting me know the price was marked wrong. I have corrected the automated discount for the upgrade for the Form Designer.
Learn the essentials with these tips on Site Designer. You'll be making epic, code-free responsive sites like a boss.
User 556652 Photo

146 posts
Online Now

I don't find a place to renew. When I go to the product page it just shows a Download button. I still have 16 days to find it though.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.