Undo and Revert to Saved - Post ID...

User 2695940 Photo

148 posts

I've had issues when trying to undo an action. Immediately after doing something, and I want to delete it I try a Command Z for undo but sometimes nothing happens. I go to the Edit menu and Undo is greyed out. I then try to Revert to Saved Project but it is greyed out and unavailable. Just wondering if anyone else has had this problem before.

Not sure if it's just the way I've been doing things or if it is a real issue.

John Ferguson
Website Design and Development
www.jf1.co
User 122279 Photo

Senior Advisor
14,454 posts

I recently had an issue, also in connection with undo and redo. The whole element tree pane went blank. But I was still able to save. I reported this to the CC support, and I'd suggest that you do too. The more details they get on this, the sooner they may find out what has to be corrected.
Ha en riktig god dag!
Inger, Norway

My work in progress:
Components for Site Designer and the HTML Editor: https://mock-up.coffeecup.com

User 2695940 Photo

148 posts

Inger wrote:
I recently had an issue, also in connection with undo and redo. The whole element tree pane went blank. But I was still able to save. I reported this to the CC support, and I'd suggest that you do too. The more details they get on this, the sooner they may find out what has to be corrected.

Thanks Inger, I'll do that. Speaking of Element Tree, is there an easier way to nest and un-nest containers? I wish you could use a function key to make it able to drag the Containers to where they need to be... just a bit frustrated with the whole Element Tree thingy!

John Ferguson
Website Design and Development
www.jf1.co
User 122279 Photo

Senior Advisor
14,454 posts

I don't think there is. Dragging stuff up and down is fairly easy, but moving them sideways, into or out of containers, is nearly hopeless. I have complained about it to CC, but nothing so far...
Ha en riktig god dag!
Inger, Norway

My work in progress:
Components for Site Designer and the HTML Editor: https://mock-up.coffeecup.com

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.