Too Many Pages... - Post ID 290828

User 2906089 Photo

222 posts

You are hardly breaking a sweat if you have not seen the attached image taken from SD. Am I in the minority in thinking the limit of 125 pages needs to be removed? I'll be hitting close to 900 pages on a future project and saving 10 different projects just does not sit well with me.
Attachments:
Learn something, Share something.
User 2699991 Photo

4,782 posts
Online Now

Bosco wrote:
You are hardly breaking a sweat if you have not seen the attached image taken from SD. Am I in the minority in thinking the limit of 125 pages needs to be removed? I'll be hitting close to 900 pages on a future project and saving 10 different projects just does not sit well with me.

I have one with 2000 + pages and have never taken it to the 125 limit usually around 50 or 60 maximum depending on how slow it got, with this latest version I can't imagine more than10 pages before SD completely stops. It has been mentioned before when it was around something like 75 pages maximum so they upped it to 125 there must be a reason why there is a limit but I don't know why, for me it's no big deal saving different projects just a lot more work which was reflected in the price.
Mastering The Understanding With Hands-On Learning
NEW TO "COFFEECUP SITE DESIGNER" FOUNDATION 6 FRAMEWORK?
STUCK ON SOMETHING?

LEARNING & UNDERSTANDING "THE HOW TO"? THE WHY'S & THE WHEREFORE'S?
WITH WAYAN'S STEP BY STEP TUTORIALS
Contact Me For One To One Assistance
https://alphathemes.coffeecup.com/forms … an%281%29/
User 458539 Photo

1,583 posts

At one time I was told that pages that were not in the root of the site were harder to SEO than if they were in the root. Is that true? Doesn't make sense to me but has anybody else hit that.

Page limits are a pain but a big site - WOW - does it sloe down.

Byron

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.