The HTML5 Video and Audio Elements -...

User 244626 Photo

811 posts

Has anyone used these new elements yet ? :)
Bootstrap 5 CSS Grid.
User 2903050 Photo

260 posts

User 244626 Photo

811 posts

Phil Dias wrote:
About to very soon!!! Just finishing off a grid. Ha ha

I was just curious because there is a video on Youtube showing the use of the elements but I do not have a SD3 update available to download that has those new elements to use. Build 2734 is the last available update I have.
Bootstrap 5 CSS Grid.
User 2903050 Photo

260 posts

I see what you mean. Just realised my latest version of SD3 does not have those MEDIA elements either?
User 379556 Photo

1,533 posts

It's odd that, according to this post, Eric seems to have the new Audio and Video elements (shown in this video) .

Is the Windows build 2734 perhaps different from the OSX one?

Frank
User 244626 Photo

811 posts

Frank Cook wrote:
It's odd that, according to this post, Eric seems to have the new Audio and Video elements (shown in this video) .

Is the Windows build 2734 perhaps different from the OSX one?

Frank

I can confirm that OSX 2734 does not have the new HTML5 Video and Audio Elements. According to the reply from a Support Ticket I opened the update will be released next week.
Bootstrap 5 CSS Grid.
User 244626 Photo

811 posts

The demo on Youtube appears to be using Site Designer 3.0.2743.

Demo is found at http://janes-sound.coffeecup.com
Bootstrap 5 CSS Grid.
User 379556 Photo

1,533 posts

Thanks, Twinstream, for investigating this.

Frank
User 2839349 Photo

3 posts

Thanks for this information! I upgraded today to specifically use the Media elements and saw NONE - so if there is an update for audio/video elements coming this week, then ok. Thanks for the research.
User 399746 Photo

Sales & Support Manager
416 posts

FlyingToad wrote:
Thanks for this information! I upgraded today to specifically use the Media elements and saw NONE - so if there is an update for audio/video elements coming this week, then ok. Thanks for the research.

The update with media players came out today! Enjoy! :)
Learn the essentials with these tips on Site Designer. You'll be making epic, code-free responsive sites like a boss.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.