State of the basic accordion...

User 2979017 Photo

13 posts

Inger wrote:
Sergio, in Bootstrap, in the 'Basic accordion Multi-expanded', you have three containers (one for each 'dropdown window') with the 2 class names '.collapse' and '.show'. Delete the '.show' from all three containers, and then the accordion will load with all closed, and you will be able to have them all open simultaneously.

I didn't check which framework you were using when I wrote the previous post.

I see, so the problem is that I was using Bootstrap instead of Foundation.

You solution works Inger; thanks a lot!

BTW, is there any way in which I can increase the number of containers in the accordion ? I saw that in Foundation there is a parameter to determine how many elements you want, but I did not see that parameter in Bootstrap.

Thanks a lot!
Sergio

User 122279 Photo

Senior Advisor
14,454 posts

It is no problem that you're using Bootstrap, but the misunderstandings could have been avoided if you had mentioned the framework in your first post.

To create a new 'dropdown-unit', copy the card element. Then you will have to do changes to the IDs inside the card. Say you duplicate the lowest card, then inside (in the element tree) you will find (in orange text): #headingThree-copy-1 and #collapseThree-copy-1. Change them to just #headingFour and #collapseFour. Further: In the element tree click on the wee purple blob with an a for the 'text-link' and the 'collapse' container and correct where you see a 'Three', change it to 'Four'. The text-link also has to have the actual link edited, double-click on it on the canvas to change another Three to Four.
Ha en riktig god dag!
Inger, Norway

My work in progress:
Components for Site Designer and the HTML Editor: https://mock-up.coffeecup.com

User 2979017 Photo

13 posts

Thanks a lot!! It was very useful!!

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.