Seeking Tutor for Site Designer -...

User 2416679 Photo

1 post

Hi, group. Please let me know if anyone is available for some one-on-one tutorial sessions through Zoom for how to use Site Designer. (I have the most recent version.)
I've have watched multiple video tutorials and have read parts of the user guide--yet haven't been able to get even one thing to work correctly.
For my career, I create eLearning courses in Articulate Storyline, and have taught and used numerous software applications over the years, but nothing maps to Site Designer. My learning style is "see it, try it."
Thanks much and warmest regards,
Susan Shutt
Mobile: 717-579-0038
User 2699991 Photo

4,817 posts
Online Now

Where in the world are you, I do one to one tuitions for new users of site designer and also step by step videos, I am in Indonesia so it would have to be by arrangement, I call it 'Learning By Doing' you can email me from my signature below ▼
Mastering The Understanding With Hands-On Learning
NEW TO "COFFEECUP SITE DESIGNER" FOUNDATION 6 FRAMEWORK?
STUCK ON SOMETHING?

LEARNING & UNDERSTANDING "THE HOW TO"? THE WHY'S & THE WHEREFORE'S?
WITH WAYAN'S STEP BY STEP TUTORIALS
Contact Me For One To One Assistance
https://alphathemes.coffeecup.com/forms … uman-lina/
User 2699991 Photo

4,817 posts
Online Now

Also this is an open forum so possibly not a good idea to put your mobile number

I also do Personalised Step By Step Video (based on your project/website idea)tutorials which you can download and watch at your own pace.
Mastering The Understanding With Hands-On Learning
NEW TO "COFFEECUP SITE DESIGNER" FOUNDATION 6 FRAMEWORK?
STUCK ON SOMETHING?

LEARNING & UNDERSTANDING "THE HOW TO"? THE WHY'S & THE WHEREFORE'S?
WITH WAYAN'S STEP BY STEP TUTORIALS
Contact Me For One To One Assistance
https://alphathemes.coffeecup.com/forms … uman-lina/

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.