Saving SD V3 external style sheet -...

User 2765857 Photo

614 posts

Hello all,
is there a way in RSD V3 to save the .css style file so it automatically is added to new pages ? If not what if one needs to update the css file can it be saved some how like the Symbol and do the same thing change on each page?

I did add a css file in "manage pages" than copied the html and added it to the footer section, on V3 there is a place to click and add GLOBAL but is that the way??? The footer with the css file and styling does work on my test template page but wondering if I have to add on say about 50 pages each one manually???

The footer with the css file only shows after I hit web browser preview and does not actually show when working on project so do no get to see what I am working on in the project page for that part, is the way it works???
Ray
Ray aka Kreations
Since 1994 Chocolate bar wrappers for all occasions.
Since 1972 helping clients help "Discover Their Dream Vacation"
User 2699991 Photo

4,799 posts
Online Now

Ray wrote:
Hello all,
is there a way in RSD V3 to save the .css style file so it automatically is added to new pages ? If not what if one needs to update the css file can it be saved some how like the Symbol and do the same thing change on each page?

I did add a css file in "manage pages" than copied the html and added it to the footer section, on V3 there is a place to click and add GLOBAL but is that the way??? The footer with the css file and styling does work on my test template page but wondering if I have to add on say about 50 pages each one manually???

The footer with the css file only shows after I hit web browser preview and does not actually show when working on project so do no get to see what I am working on in the project page for that part, is the way it works???
Ray

Hi Ray
Yes, unfortunately, you have to tick the "use global" box on each page
Mastering The Understanding With Hands-On Learning
NEW TO "COFFEECUP SITE DESIGNER" FOUNDATION 6 FRAMEWORK?
STUCK ON SOMETHING?

LEARNING & UNDERSTANDING "THE HOW TO"? THE WHY'S & THE WHEREFORE'S?
WITH WAYAN'S STEP BY STEP TUTORIALS
Contact Me For One To One Assistance
https://alphathemes.coffeecup.com/forms … an%281%29/
User 2765857 Photo

614 posts

Wayan Jaya wrote:

Hi Ray

Hi Wayan,
Just use the "Global Box" on the footer and NOT in the Header ??
If I change info ie a link in the "Footer Class" would that also change on all pages?
Thank you I appreciate you getting back so quick.
Ray aka Kreations
User 2765857 Photo

614 posts

Ray wrote:
Wayan Jaya wrote:

Hi Ray

Hi Wayan,
Just use the "Global Box" on the footer and NOT in the Header ??
If I change info ie a link in the "Footer Class" would that also change on all pages?
Thank you I appreciate you getting back so quick.

Got it working Wayan able to change date etc and it changes on all pages just as the symbol does.
Thank you I appreciate your help.
Ray aka Kreations

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.