Reveal component - Post ID 292904

User 2138621 Photo

5 posts

Is it possible to use the reveal component on many images on the same page?
User 2699991 Photo

4,817 posts
Online Now

Mary Clement wrote:
Is it possible to use the reveal component on many images on the same page?

Yes it is completely possible and not only that but you can have them open each other too to make it look like a gallery slideshow effect.
Mastering The Understanding With Hands-On Learning
NEW TO "COFFEECUP SITE DESIGNER" FOUNDATION 6 FRAMEWORK?
STUCK ON SOMETHING?

LEARNING & UNDERSTANDING "THE HOW TO"? THE WHY'S & THE WHEREFORE'S?
WITH WAYAN'S STEP BY STEP TUTORIALS
Contact Me For One To One Assistance
https://alphathemes.coffeecup.com/forms … uman-lina/
User 2138621 Photo

5 posts

Thanks Wayan, how would I set that up?
User 2699991 Photo

4,817 posts
Online Now

Mary Clement wrote:
Thanks Wayan, how would I set that up?

Each reveal is given a unique
ID (which you should really change to something more easily identifiable. Then you can simply place a link to the next reveal ID be it text (word next perhaps) or a button (styled to a circle for example) or a font icon arrow or even a thumbnail image link give the link an attribute of "data-open" with the value equal to the reveal ID That you want it to open.

You can also make the reveals open and close with an animation like fade in and fade out by adding the animation to the reveal attribute also. If you want different animations to different reveals then o the attribute "to this element I'd only" the combinations andd effects are boundless.

I am not back home until tomorrow afternoon Java time, so if you get stuck or need more help I can go into it further. Maybe do a couple of examples as a demo video

Mastering The Understanding With Hands-On Learning
NEW TO "COFFEECUP SITE DESIGNER" FOUNDATION 6 FRAMEWORK?
STUCK ON SOMETHING?

LEARNING & UNDERSTANDING "THE HOW TO"? THE WHY'S & THE WHEREFORE'S?
WITH WAYAN'S STEP BY STEP TUTORIALS
Contact Me For One To One Assistance
https://alphathemes.coffeecup.com/forms … uman-lina/
User 2138621 Photo

5 posts

Thanks Waylan I really appreciate it, will let you know how I make out, thanks again
User 122279 Photo

Senior Advisor
14,461 posts
Online Now

While waitng for Wayan's tutorial, take a look at my sharing site, where I have created such a gallery, inspired by Wayan :)
You find the URL in my signature, and when you have opened it, click Galleries. The one in question is called simply 'Image Gallery', and you can watch the demo or download the source code.
Ha en riktig god dag!
Inger, Norway

My work in progress:
Components for Site Designer and the HTML Editor: https://mock-up.coffeecup.com

User 2138621 Photo

5 posts

Hi Inger; Thank you so much for the demo, That is exactly what I wanted. It is now in my component library and I can't thank you enough. I tried forever to get it to work for me. Thanks again.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.