Responsify Video Tutorial - cannot...

User 506967 Photo

6 posts

I am following the video tutorials provided by Coffeecup and in step 8 "Responsify" I am at an impasse. She shows at the 2minutes 28 second mark that by changing the nav-wrapper to flex, center justify, she can slide between breakpoints and the nav-buttons will wrap vertically when small and side by side when large.
When I set my layout for the nav-wrapper to flex, and center justify, my nav buttons stay side by side and do not go back to stacking vertically on smaller screen. I cannot seem to mimic the behavior and I have recreated the project twice with identical results.
User 2699991 Photo

4,799 posts
Online Now

Hi set the flexed container to wrap, that should do it. Which navigation component are you using?
Mastering The Understanding With Hands-On Learning
NEW TO "COFFEECUP SITE DESIGNER" FOUNDATION 6 FRAMEWORK?
STUCK ON SOMETHING?

LEARNING & UNDERSTANDING "THE HOW TO"? THE WHY'S & THE WHEREFORE'S?
WITH WAYAN'S STEP BY STEP TUTORIALS
Contact Me For One To One Assistance
https://alphathemes.coffeecup.com/forms … an%281%29/
User 2699991 Photo

4,799 posts
Online Now

The other things to look at
1/ make sure you have selected "DEFAULT MODE" in the toggle breakpoints tab

2/ move your slider to the left of your lowest breakpoint, select the nav-wrapper container and set the flex to "column" then move your slider to just past the first BLUE (default) breakpoint, and set the container nav-wrapper to flex=row etc.
Mastering The Understanding With Hands-On Learning
NEW TO "COFFEECUP SITE DESIGNER" FOUNDATION 6 FRAMEWORK?
STUCK ON SOMETHING?

LEARNING & UNDERSTANDING "THE HOW TO"? THE WHY'S & THE WHEREFORE'S?
WITH WAYAN'S STEP BY STEP TUTORIALS
Contact Me For One To One Assistance
https://alphathemes.coffeecup.com/forms … an%281%29/

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.