Pre-sale Question - RSD with...

User 1975554 Photo

11 posts

So last year I started using RLMP as I really needed to delve into responsive design, and even though I'd made 2 websites already with bootstrap, I loved the ease that RLMP gave me with Coffeegrinder, and I really do commend the developers. I was a bit disappointing though that bootstrap 2.0 wasn't fully integrated and 3.0 was "coming soon". I thought given 6 months or so it would be updated, but almost year later, still no update.

Is there a parallel update with RSD maybe on the cards? Does RSD have Bootstrap 3 or Foundation 5 support, like RLMP users were promised last year?
User 232214 Photo

COO
827 posts

We still plan to come out with RLMP V2 with support for these frameworks Nick. Following that release we will decide about extended framework support for RSD.
The future of web layout has arrived and it's called CSS Grid. CoffeeCup helps you to get ready with a free guide, the Grid Builder app plus cool demos & themes.
User 303390 Photo

97 posts

Like Nick, I too would love to see Bootstrap 3 support for RLMP and RSD.
User 232214 Photo

COO
827 posts

Webby wrote:

Cool, thanks for letting us know!
The future of web layout has arrived and it's called CSS Grid. CoffeeCup helps you to get ready with a free guide, the Grid Builder app plus cool demos & themes.
User 76644 Photo

4 posts

Glad to hear it!

Waiting to see if Bootstrap 3 would be incorporated into RLMP is the main reason I haven't bought into RSD yet…

A lot of my work involves creating new pages for a Bootstrap 3 enabled CMS (Drupal) so to me it makes sense to wait for the upgrade!
User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

Webby wrote:

+1
User 2022095 Photo

121 posts

I too need and love would to see bootstrap 3 integration.
I have both RLMP and RSD. I too thought that we would have Bootstrap 3 integration by now.
I like RLMP and RSD.
Hey... why dont we have bootstrap integration by now???
When I asked about it (bootstrap 3) within RLMP I was told "well it's only version1" it;s coming.
I checked the coffee cup site every 2-3 days for about a year sometimes twice a day looking for that RLMP version with bootstrap 3 integration only to learn there was a new program to get "RSD" and I just knew it would have bootstrap3... NOPE!
I love you guys but aah....I'm still looking and I cant help but wonder why we still dont have bootstrap 3.
-WMFX
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Wmfx Wmfx wrote:
I too need and love would to see bootstrap 3 integration.
I have both RLMP and RSD. I too thought that we would have Bootstrap 3 integration by now.
I like RLMP and RSD.
Hey... why dont we have bootstrap integration by now???
When I asked about it (bootstrap 3) within RLMP I was told "well it's only version1" it;s coming.
I checked the coffee cup site every 2-3 days for about a year sometimes twice a day looking for that RLMP version with bootstrap 3 integration only to learn there was a new program to get "RSD" and I just knew it would have bootstrap3... NOPE!
I love you guys but aah....I'm still looking and I cant help but wonder why we still dont have bootstrap 3.
-WMFX

These easiest answer, we cannot do everything on day 1! I don't think you fully understand how complex RLM and RSD are. You cannot just "plug-and-play" any old framework and have it work. It is very extensive process. Right now we are focusing on the core of RLM/RSD. Once that is complete, additional frameworks will be added.

No need to also check back every two days either. When we add it, you will know. ;)
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2022095 Photo

121 posts

Im
User 515127 Photo

116 posts

userRequest("Bootstrap_3").Value += 1;

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.