Modifying Links in Wave Weapons...

User 3067502 Photo

5 posts

The Wave Weapons index page has an accordian item which contains several action-links. In preview some of the links are configured to take you to another page in the template and some simply return you to the index page. How do you select where these action links take you. If I try to edit the text which has a Type Class of action-link using the inline text editor the "Link" is grayed out and does not function.
User 2699991 Photo

4,803 posts
Online Now

Abram Philips wrote:
The Wave Weapons index page has an accordian item which contains several action-links. In preview some of the links are configured to take you to another page in the template and some simply return you to the index page. How do you select where these action links take you. If I try to edit the text which has a Type Class of action-link using the inline text editor the "Link" is grayed out and does not function.

Hello Abram

What you do is select a link
look for the "elements" tab on the top right symbol like this </> open it
there you will see the section titled Href in that section you will see the target that the link goes to, this is where you change it.
Mastering The Understanding With Hands-On Learning
NEW TO "COFFEECUP SITE DESIGNER" FOUNDATION 6 FRAMEWORK?
STUCK ON SOMETHING?

LEARNING & UNDERSTANDING "THE HOW TO"? THE WHY'S & THE WHEREFORE'S?
WITH WAYAN'S STEP BY STEP TUTORIALS
Contact Me For One To One Assistance
https://alphathemes.coffeecup.com/forms … an%281%29/
User 3067502 Photo

5 posts

Many thanks got this working now

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.