Materialize framework compnents -...

User 469506 Photo

1 post

Do yoiu have any instructions on how to save one of the Materiaiize components to my component library so it can be reused? Can the saved components be used for other web sites?
User 122279 Photo

Senior Advisor
14,447 posts
Online Now

As far as I remember, there are instructions on the various pages of the theme itself. I have also saved some, and built some more that you are welcome to. You find them in my sharing folder, see the URL in my signature. Look for items with the abbreviation 'MA'.

Materialize components can be used in all projects, provided you build them in the Materialize framework.
Ha en riktig god dag!
Inger, Norway

My work in progress:
Components for Site Designer and the HTML Editor: https://mock-up.coffeecup.com

User 2040390 Photo

95 posts

Open the Materialize RSD and find the page for the component you want.

Use the element tree to find and select the top-level container for that component.

Select Elements and then Components on the next line.

The top command button is "Create Component from Selection." Give it a junk name first.

My developing practice is to open a new project and "Add Component from Library." Here is where I modify it for my further use. Select its container again, give it a useful name, and save it. Delete the junk component.

Easy

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.