List Box editing - Post ID 292374

User 1974340 Photo

2 posts

I added the pre-built component "Contact Section Footer" to my page. It is a form containing some elements including a list box element with 3 options. How do you edit the options to replace the placeholder text with your own. I cant find a way to edit the html of the List Box, which seems odd given that its offered as pre-built component. Do I have to delete this element and put my own HTML element in its place ?
User 2699991 Photo

4,797 posts
Online Now

nigel wilkie wrote:
I added the pre-built component "Contact Section Footer" to my page. It is a form containing some elements including a list box element with 3 options. How do you edit the options to replace the placeholder text with your own. I cant find a way to edit the html of the List Box, which seems odd given that its offered as pre-built component. Do I have to delete this element and put my own HTML element in its place ?

Hello Nigel
Unfortunately you cannot change those option text until you export the /project, a bit of a problem really,
Also the form needs all the back-end php stuff to make it work, probably better to put another form in it's place usining an HTML container as you thought
Mastering The Understanding With Hands-On Learning
NEW TO "COFFEECUP SITE DESIGNER" FOUNDATION 6 FRAMEWORK?
STUCK ON SOMETHING?

LEARNING & UNDERSTANDING "THE HOW TO"? THE WHY'S & THE WHEREFORE'S?
WITH WAYAN'S STEP BY STEP TUTORIALS
Contact Me For One To One Assistance
https://alphathemes.coffeecup.com/forms … an%281%29/
User 1974340 Photo

2 posts

Thanks. I will stop banging by head against the wall then :rolleyes:

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.