LINK WITHIN THE SAME WEBPAGE - Post...

User 2900664 Photo

2 posts

A CHARA,
HOW DO I CREATE A LINK FOR WITHIN THE SAME WEB PAGE. IN SITE DESIGNER???
User 2699991 Photo

4,799 posts
Online Now

Put a href link= #name of element id, to whatever it is you want to be the link
Then give the element you want to target the same id
Mastering The Understanding With Hands-On Learning
NEW TO "COFFEECUP SITE DESIGNER" FOUNDATION 6 FRAMEWORK?
STUCK ON SOMETHING?

LEARNING & UNDERSTANDING "THE HOW TO"? THE WHY'S & THE WHEREFORE'S?
WITH WAYAN'S STEP BY STEP TUTORIALS
Contact Me For One To One Assistance
https://alphathemes.coffeecup.com/forms … an%281%29/
User 2869363 Photo

6 posts

Hi, could you add some more details on this? Are you suggesting to add 'href link= #name of element id' somewhere in the 'Inline elements' in the text mode submenu or something else?

When I go to the inspector panel, I cannot select the entire HTML code; I am really in stuck on this one, so again, how do I create a link to the same page between different sections text areas?

Thanks a lot in advance
User 2699991 Photo

4,799 posts
Online Now

Alessio Pruneddu wrote:
Hi, could you add some more details on this? Are you suggesting to add 'href link= #name of element id' somewhere in the 'Inline elements' in the text mode submenu or something else?

When I go to the inspector panel, I cannot select the entire HTML code; I am really in stuck on this one, so again, how do I create a link to the same page between different sections text areas?

Thanks a lot in advance

Why would you want to select the HTML code, ARE you using Site Designer?
Mastering The Understanding With Hands-On Learning
NEW TO "COFFEECUP SITE DESIGNER" FOUNDATION 6 FRAMEWORK?
STUCK ON SOMETHING?

LEARNING & UNDERSTANDING "THE HOW TO"? THE WHY'S & THE WHEREFORE'S?
WITH WAYAN'S STEP BY STEP TUTORIALS
Contact Me For One To One Assistance
https://alphathemes.coffeecup.com/forms … an%281%29/
User 122279 Photo

Senior Advisor
14,450 posts

Here is a quick example how to link to items down the same page, and also how to do it if you want to link to an item down on another page Just Check at the top of the element pane, and pay attention to where a '#' is positioned. The contents of these pages mean nothing, it's just something I popped in to spread the links a bit.
Attachments:
Ha en riktig god dag!
Inger, Norway

My work in progress:
Components for Site Designer and the HTML Editor: https://mock-up.coffeecup.com

User 2869363 Photo

6 posts

Wayan Jaya wrote:
Alessio Pruneddu wrote:

Thanks a lot in advance

Why would you want to select the HTML code, ARE you using Site Designer?

Yes I am, but because I could not get my head around it, I tried to insert some HTML code somewhere, still new with the software and I could not find the info in the guide...
User 556652 Photo

146 posts

@Inger

Nice clear example! There needs to be more of that level for the noobs.

<quote>Here is a quick example how to link to items down the same page, and also how to do it if you want to link to an item down on another page Just Check at the top of the element pane, and pay attention to where a '#' is positioned. The contents of these pages mean nothing, it's just something I popped in to spread the links a bit.
Attachments:
same page links.zip (9.21 KB)</quote>

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.