Having Paragraphs and Title centered...

User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Steve wrote:
Yea I'm sending him mine next! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

http://www.nooooooooooooooo.com/vader.jpg
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2765857 Photo

614 posts

Steve wrote:
Yea I'm sending him mine next! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ernie and Steve so do you think as a Newbie I should do that also :D

Ray (Newbie still learning something new each day)
Ray aka Kreations
Since 1994 Chocolate bar wrappers for all occasions.
Since 1972 helping clients help "Discover Their Dream Vacation"
User 232214 Photo

COO
827 posts

Gordon Moore wrote:
Perhaps this obstacle has been addressed somewhere else but if not, would prove a worthy tip to those fresh to the software, who have little to no prior experience in this subject.
Jacob

We (almost) finished a series of articles in which you, step-by-step, create an actual responsive site. Might the worthy tip you were looking for... :P

Feedback and thoughts appreciated!
The future of web layout has arrived and it's called CSS Grid. CoffeeCup helps you to get ready with a free guide, the Grid Builder app plus cool demos & themes.
User 2765857 Photo

614 posts

We (almost) finished a series of articles in which you, step-by-step, create an actual responsive site. Might the worthy tip you were looking for... :P

Feedback and thoughts appreciated!

Bob,
Thank you to all at CC I found this very helpful ( wish I had it earlier) I see now some things that I have been doing wrong ie: When using Styles I should also use the ID some times for some elements, this would have saved me some unneeded headaches. Thanks for a great product and also the exceptional service when I have a problem.

Ray - Newbie learned something new again ;)
Ray aka Kreations
Since 1994 Chocolate bar wrappers for all occasions.
Since 1972 helping clients help "Discover Their Dream Vacation"

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.