File extensions - Post ID 281502

User 256339 Photo

25 posts

This morning I was able to spend some time putting myself back together after an unresolved cpu power supply failure with my desktop. Looking through backups and reinstalling programs on this old laptop, I came to appreciate all the much more what the CoffeeCup staff has done for us. I found a link in my Site Designer 3.0 download for my older version of "Responsive Site Designer 2.5" as well. I have noticed that Site Designer 3.0 can open the following file extensions " *.rsd, *.rlm, *.rlmp, *.rbb, *.rff, *.b4p, *.ce, and *.cgb" I know rsd = Responsive site designer 2.5 as well as Site Designer 3.0, and that cgb is Grid Builder. However I was curious what the other six extensions stand for? rlm and rlmp sound familiar to me but I can't recall....p most likely is project.
Jerry H
User 379556 Photo

1,535 posts

I'm aware of the following -
Responsive Layout Maker which is a basic version or Responsive Layout Maker Pro (see here ), Responsive Bootstrap Builder, Responsive Foundation Framer.

.b4p and .ce have me stumped. Unless someone posts about these, I suspect they're programs not yet released, or ones used internally by the CoffeeCup team.

Frank
User 256339 Photo

25 posts

Frank Cook wrote:
I'm aware of the following -
Responsive Layout Maker which is a basic version or Responsive Layout Maker Pro (see here ), Responsive Bootstrap Builder, Responsive Foundation Framer.

.b4p and .ce have me stumped. Unless someone posts about these, I suspect they're programs not yet released, or ones used internally by the CoffeeCup team.

Frank

Thank you Frank. Sorry it took me this long to respond. Still waiting to get my desktop cpu back from the repair center. I really admire this software and enjoy the challenges it causes this old dog trying to learn new tricks.
Jerry H

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.