Error when exporting files to server...

User 148735 Photo

97 posts

I'm on Mac version of Site Designer v4.0 latest build. All has been working well. All of a sudden I get the error in the attached file. It refers to a picture in the Resources. I deleted it and got an error with another picture, etc. Has anyone had this problem?

I'm stuck now. Everything looks ok and shows correctly in Preview, but I can't export the file.
User 2699991 Photo

4,782 posts

Larry Holihan wrote:
I'm on Mac version of Site Designer v4.0 latest build. All has been working well. All of a sudden I get the error in the attached file. It refers to a picture in the Resources. I deleted it and got an error with another picture, etc. Has anyone had this problem?

I'm stuck now. Everything looks ok and shows correctly in Preview, but I can't export the file.

Try closing & restarting the project file (save first pf course or even save as a new file name
Mastering The Understanding With Hands-On Learning
NEW TO "COFFEECUP SITE DESIGNER" FOUNDATION 6 FRAMEWORK?
STUCK ON SOMETHING?

LEARNING & UNDERSTANDING "THE HOW TO"? THE WHY'S & THE WHEREFORE'S?
WITH WAYAN'S STEP BY STEP TUTORIALS
Contact Me For One To One Assistance
https://alphathemes.coffeecup.com/forms … an%281%29/
User 148735 Photo

97 posts

Done that. I checked the referenced file in the library. It does not exist. I appears that the system is looking for a file that does not exist. This just came out of the blue. My backup files are giving the same error. It has been working fine, and I was about to download a final new version of a website. Now I'm stuck. I've opened a support file. Maybe they can help. Thanks.
User 2699991 Photo

4,782 posts

Larry Holihan wrote:
Done that. I checked the referenced file in the library. It does not exist. I appears that the system is looking for a file that does not exist. This just came out of the blue. My backup files are giving the same error. It has been working fine, and I was about to download a final new version of a website. Now I'm stuck. I've opened a support file. Maybe they can help. Thanks.

I have had that message before but can not remember how I fixed it
try exporting to a different location just desktop or create a new folder & export it there
Mastering The Understanding With Hands-On Learning
NEW TO "COFFEECUP SITE DESIGNER" FOUNDATION 6 FRAMEWORK?
STUCK ON SOMETHING?

LEARNING & UNDERSTANDING "THE HOW TO"? THE WHY'S & THE WHEREFORE'S?
WITH WAYAN'S STEP BY STEP TUTORIALS
Contact Me For One To One Assistance
https://alphathemes.coffeecup.com/forms … an%281%29/

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.