Design Questions - Post ID 252569

User 2798311 Photo

14 posts

OK - Hi again.
I'm back with another query....

The layout of the project I'm working on is a header across the top, and two main sections underneath. Main content on the left and a column 25% of the screen width. This column needs to be a different colour, but the content doesn't always fit to the bottom of the page.
Question is, how do I continue the background colour of that column across all screen widths? I have added a Min-height value at each breakpoint, but it doesn't solve the problem of the in-between screen sizes. I seem to get some occasions of the colour not reaching the bottom and it's 'jumping' about a bit.

Hopefully its an easy fix, like the other question :/
Thanks in advance.
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

If I understand the question correctly, on the Row, go to the Design Tab and for Max-Width, check the box "None". If you are wanting something different, attach your project file so I can see how you have things setup.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.