adding photographs to image gallery...

User 2953531 Photo

1 post

Im have problems adding extra photos to the gallery
User 122279 Photo

Senior Advisor
14,447 posts
Online Now

If you want someone to help you, please describe what kind of problem you have. What have you done, and what is not working?
Ha en riktig god dag!
Inger, Norway

My work in progress:
Components for Site Designer and the HTML Editor: https://mock-up.coffeecup.com

User 379556 Photo

1,533 posts

I changed the first slide picture and thumbnail as follows, after loading the Sombre gallery component in the Foundation framework.

1. I added the wanted image to the gallery-images folder in Project Resources.

2. At the very top of the Element Tree I entered (without the inverted commas) the word 'picture' as a search term.

3. I selected the top entry, which had the class 'main-image' and, in the Picture box of the Selected Element Properties section, I used the drop-down to change Local Image to Placeholder. I then changed it back to Local Image, which allowed me to select my wanted image from the Project Resources.

4. I scrolled down to the first Picture item in the Element Tree with the class 'thumbnail-img', and went through the same procedure (using the same Resources box image) as in item 3 above.

Frank
User 379556 Photo

1,533 posts

This is just a postscript to my previous post.

Despite the wording of the original request, I assumed in that post that there was no intention to increase the number of pictures, as the blurb with the component is very clear that the expectation is only the swapping of the pictures.

Attempting to increase the number of pictures would not, in my view, be worth the effort involved. It will be seen that at the very least, for each added picture, the list of data-close values would have to be changed on every one of the list of pictures with the class 'thumbnail-cont'.

Frank

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.