Where do I go to download the...

User 133822 Photo

16 posts

Well I do enjoy the irony of the situation. Something goes wrong with the checkout while buying a shopping cart software, haha.
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

We are looking into this problem right now. It appears to be a small glitch in the coupon used. No order was lost. I will post back here when it has corrected itself. Shouldn't bee too much longer.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 133822 Photo

16 posts

Scott Swedorski wrote:
We are looking into this problem right now. It appears to be a small glitch in the coupon used. No order was lost. I will post back here when it has corrected itself. Shouldn't bee too much longer.

Awesome, thanks!
User 119770 Photo

27 posts

Same Problem,
No link to download the software. I purchased it after I received an email from you with the 25% off Guess the Project Discount. I ordered the Paypal version without any templates. My total came to $15.00 and is pending charge to my bank account CHECKCARD 12/04 COFFEECUP SOFTWARE ROSWEL... I have already emailed you through the customer support system. I did not write down or remember getting an order number.

Thanks
User 133822 Photo

16 posts

It's been fixed, thanks!
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Most accounts should be fixed. A few are still porting in. Sorry for the troubles.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 530045 Photo

Ambassador
26 posts

This has not been fixed yet, happened to me yesterday and today, Any idea when this is gonna be fixed Scott ?

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.