Shopping Cart limitations - Post ID...

User 2641572 Photo

1,245 posts

It is how you utilise the weight based shipping that counts. Let's say you have an awkward shaped parcel that you know is going to cost xxx to ship. You simply allocate it the weight that relates to xxx shipping fee in your defined postal charges. The customer never has to see anything at all to do with the weight, but it is an easy way for you to charge different shipping fees for any country, using any shipping service. :)
User 1521532 Photo

23 posts

I believe someone else mentioned a problem similar to mine -- being able to change the price for different options.

As weird as this sounds, I'm making a store for a cousin who makes clothing for big dogs. She prices outfits differently for each size. Since there is only a few dollars difference between the smallest and the largest size, I have tried to convince her to price everything at the most expensive rate. After all, this is an emotional purchase -- I doubt customers are going to be price comparison shopping. But she insists it must be done that way.

I don't know any php, but I'm wondering if there's any way I can go in and modify the program to tie sizing to price. Else, I fear I'll end up having to make four pages for each product.

User 2641572 Photo

1,245 posts

Price related options are a feature of the pro version, due out soon. :)
User 2057617 Photo

24 posts

just an option to email the products to my email account would be enough.
in europ people dont use paypall en other.
her the system is that people order and this is send to my mailbox and when they have payed on my bankaccount then the products will be sended.

thats how it works here, this is awesome soft but that missing application makes it for us useless.
User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

Hiya Linda,

Just so you know, you don't have to have a PayPal account to purchase. PayPal has a built in system that allows people to purchase using their credit cards without having an account or registering for an account on PayPal. Might come in handy for you until they would add something like you're requesting, if they were to add it at all that is.
User 2057617 Photo

24 posts

Yep but when the customer see the paypal label they never gonna use it.
To much spoofing around here.
Here if the customer done he's shopping they have to pay on bank account and when the money is there THEN the products are been send.

So no trouble at all. We used "mijn webwinkel" good software but slow. This software is easy and quick and i would recommended to others but like this it wont have success.

Cant be so hard to write a rule fo email submission?
Even not in a private mail so i can put it in the shop ? Verry easy just the order? no image included? :)
please?
User 2057617 Photo

24 posts

okay , no response
User 629005 Photo

Ambassador
2,174 posts

Linda - Please realize that while CC folks do stop in now and then, this forum is really a user to user support group. I'm sure that your suggestion will be forwarded to the appropriate person/people, though you may not get a response from a staff member directly.
Living the dream, stocking the cream :D
User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

Hiya Linda,

You might want to put your post into the Suggestions thread for the SCC program you are using (basic or Pro) as that would be the most appropriate way to get your suggestion seen by the devs. Shoulda said that the other day but I was getting ready to leave for camping so it didn't click lol, sorry bout that, but do that so they know what you're asking as you're not the first one to ask that question.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.