Shopping Cart 3.0.5 Released - Post...

User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Hello all,

I just put an update to Shopping Cart online, version 3.0.5

What is new:

- Resolved a problem with PayPal checkout reported by some users.
- Fixed the error when using PayPal and the browser back button.
- Other miscellaneous php script updates.

If you are using anything prior to this build, we highly suggest you upgrade.

Download latest trial at: http://coffeecup.com/shopping-cart

Download registered version at: http://www.coffeecup.com/help
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Hi Roberto

I will send you an e-mail directly.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 151079 Photo

1 post

Hi Scott,
I downloaded and paid for the latest shopping cart version earlier today and have set up my shop at www.c4lc.org/shop/index.php I have the correct paypal API authorizations but my payment page does not work. Help.
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Your server does not meet the minimum requirements to use the software. If you go to http://www.c4lc.org/shop/ccdata/php/servertest.php you will see it fails on many points.
User 515607 Photo

1 post

Hello:

I have downloaded, installed and recompiled my cart using your latest software Version 3 build 5 dated 29 Dec.

I only found out about this update from the CoffeeCup users site, I never received a reply to my ticket - disappointing.

Google checkout worked almost 100% but did not return to my cart to clean it up and empty it. It did charge me shipping and tax correctly and it did send me a very detailed email advising of the specifics of the order.

PayPal did complete the order and did return to the cart to empty it. But, it failed to charge shipping and the notification email was not complete as to the specific item ordered in as much detail as the Google notification.

There was still an orange colored triangle sign (warning error?) on my cart page but no error message text.

Overall, the Google performance was minimum acceptable but the PayPal still is NOT acceptable.

my cart is located at: http://www.healthylinen.com/en/shop/

help please.

Regards, Mike Johnson
Attachments:
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Please fill out a support ticket at http://www.coffeecup.com/help/myroom/ and someone will be in touch to help you out.
User 2733 Photo

Ambassador
426 posts

Roberto Colucci wrote:
Scott help me !!!

my download link is not free.

they say :

"Software You Haven’t Purchased Yet

Shopping Cart Creator, Website Font, Web Video Player, Web JukeBox, Flash Menu Builder, Ad Producer, Web Video Recorder, Web Calendar, Website Color Schemer,"

I have the same issue. I provided beta feedback and was told I would receive it for free. Scott?
Let's not get all hurt.
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Dave, didn't you get my e-mail this morning?
User 514734 Photo

10 posts

I need help! I bought the Shopping Cart Creator and built a small store. I was adding items to my store then suddenly the add button will not work anymore. What do I do? Is there a limit to how much you may add?

I bought the software on Dec 12, 2008. When I try to upload my store again it keeps giving me the deleting error.
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

You probably have more then 1 item not configured. Look under that group and see if there are 2 that just say "Tittle" and "Short Description". You cannot have more the 2 items unconfigured. There should be an alert box that says this when you tried to do this.

If you can, please try not to post the same question in multiple threads. It really helps us keep the forums clean.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.