Reset uploads? - Post ID 78396

User 540050 Photo

19 posts

I was uploading my shop when there was a break in connection about 20% into the upload.

I FTP'd into my webspace and deleted the 20% of files that had been uploaded. Now when I try to upload the program just sits on 'synchronising' and won't upload anything.

Can anyone help?

Regards

Bluehorizon
Owen
User 629397 Photo

1 post

Has happened to me. once i got over 400 item it started not letting me preview and jammed on uploading. I close all programs, save shopping cart, then log out of it and log back in and then upload. never a problem when i do that. hope this works for you.

Stephen
User 540050 Photo

19 posts

Thanks, everything working now.

Bluehorizon
Owen
User 449453 Photo

7 posts

Getting past the 400 item was a problem for me today. No matter if I signed out and back in again or closed the program and reopened to start once again. I finally gave up and moved to Export for Upload and used Coffee Cup FTP to finish my work.

This is a first that this has occurred for me. "I get a QUOTE COMMAND returns an error of 400 or higher..." during the SYNC Calculation portion of the upload.

Teriann Shrum
Kitty Kitty Designs, LLC
www.pixiesrule.com
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Are you using the latest build of SCC? Also, it sounds like you said it worked before but just stopped working. Did anything change on your local computer or hosting account?
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.