new shopping cart software - Post ID...

User 323666 Photo

93 posts

Any idea when coffeecup is going to release their new shopping cart software??
Michael
User 122279 Photo

Senior Advisor
14,462 posts
Online Now

Soon, shortly after the New Year is what I've heard.
Ha en riktig god dag!
Inger, Norway

My work in progress:
Components for Site Designer and the HTML Editor: https://mock-up.coffeecup.com

User 423976 Photo

20 posts

I wonder if those who paid for the Webmaster Super Pack will get to download it or if we'll have to pay separately.

:)
www.periwinkleflowers.com
An All CoffeeCup Site.
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

You will have to pay separately. We couldn't give all of our new software away for those who purchase the Super Pack. If we did, we would never have a way to fund development of new software ;)

The shopping cart application is now in beta. If all goes well, March will be the month.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 423976 Photo

20 posts

Cool. Can I beta test it?
www.periwinkleflowers.com
An All CoffeeCup Site.
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Our beta team is closed now for this. Later we will have a public release like we did for our HTML editor.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 313811 Photo

107 posts

Yeah, can't wait!!!
Thanita
User 474747 Photo

1 post

If I purchase the Webmaster Super Pack today does it include the Shopping Cart Creator? It say the Webmaster Super Pack includes "ALL" of your software but I wanted to check and be sure? Basically, what's NOT included in this package?
User 597929 Photo

1,332 posts

As a recent purchaser of the Super Pack I can vouch that it includes all 29 software packages currently listed on their "Our Software" page, including the Shopping Cart Creator.
"You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer." -- Frank Zappa

Visit Spinland Studios: http://www.spinland.biz

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.