Background HTML Help - Post ID 253403

User 2803198 Photo

57 posts

I'm trying to change the background from white to blue but SCC is not changing the color in the preview or when i publish.
I need help in what html code to use that will work with SCC.

Thanks,

Dave -
User 2623310 Photo

Ambassador
282 posts

Hi Dave,

Do you have a link to your shop?
User 2803198 Photo

57 posts

Hi Scott,

here it is...

Thanks,

Dave -

http://davesairchecks.com
User 2623310 Photo

Ambassador
282 posts

Hi Dave,

Do you have Shopping Cart Designer? It be a lot easier to change the background color with that program instead going though the css files to get things change.

If you want to, attach your shopping cart file then I will change it for you. I just html color for the type of blue that you wou;ld like to use for the background.

User 2803198 Photo

57 posts

I'm new here Scott,

How do i get the file for my shop for you ? I'll also look into SCD.

User 2623310 Photo

Ambassador
282 posts

Hey Dave,

When you saved your shop, you had named it. Just need remember where you had save it and look for something xxxx.scc. The file will always end .scc. The x's will be your name of your shop when save it. When you are ready to attached it, just hit the orange button says attached a file ( just below where you type in your response).

I hope this helps!:)

User 2803198 Photo

57 posts

it seems to be in a folder with other files...i can't seem to attach the whole folder here...
User 2803198 Photo

57 posts

i tried to attach the pages file but says it needs to be jpg file, etc. here
User 2623310 Photo

Ambassador
282 posts

I just the file that ends in .scc You are probably trying to attached the whole folder after you exporting your shop.

Attached is picture what you need to look for. The file will end .scc
Attachments:
User 2803198 Photo

57 posts

there is one folder for images with a few images i use at my shop and one other image named catimage that I'm attaching...hope this is it.
Attachments:

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.