Spelling in the Details edit box -...

User 364143 Photo

5,410 posts

Hmm...eating, sitting, eating more, sitting more...very bad. It makes you bloat.
CoffeeCup... Yeah, they are the best!
User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

oh man is that what it was? lol
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

I just uploaded a new version of Shopping Cart Creator Basic and Pro that fixes this issue.

Download build 3785 for this new feature.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 345577 Photo

373 posts

Jo Ann wrote:
well??? lol it was our Anniversary so we had to go out to dinner...

Well, Happy Belated Anniversary! Today is ours -- 39 years! I was blessed with a wonderful wife. :D
User 364143 Photo

5,410 posts

She must be!!!! :lol: Happy Anniversary. :)
CoffeeCup... Yeah, they are the best!
User 2062767 Photo

166 posts

Can any one spot mistake the ? here :lol:
Sorry guys.
http://design.heylis.co.uk/florist_shop_D2F/ccdata/data/images/spot_the_mistake.png
www.heylisflorist.co.uk - My Florist Shop.
www.woodentopstoys.co.uk - My Wooden Toy Shop.

I use CoffeeCup HTML Editor, WIS, Direct ftp, Sitemapper, Website Insite & RED Personal to create my websites.

Send your parcels with Despatch Bay! Signup using this code and get £10.00 worth of free shipping http://despatchbaypro.com/s/1H431
User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

Happy Anniversary to you Chuck, you got exactly 20 years on us hehe we had 19 years on Tues. Hope you have a wonderful day :)
User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

haha Sue good catch, missing the word "use" between "to it" :P

I think Scott mentioned that there will be corrections for spellings and such closer to the real release date too :)

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.