Question re purchasing SCCP - Page 1...

User 513055 Photo

34 posts

I had been testing the trial version of SCC and just purchased it yesterday. Will I now be offered the early purchase of pro?
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Check your e-mail Joel. ;)
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

That sounded like a yes to me Joel lol, hurry before they change their mind! LOL. Do make sure it's what you want though too so you don't end up with something more than you need or less than you need. I would trial it first and be sure unless you are already sure of course :)
User 1873422 Photo

59 posts

Will someone clear my mind off this please: Is the pre-release special price = the upgrade price of SCC to SCC PRO?
My tee shirt site http://www.teedojo.com, warmly and fuzzily done with SCC + SCD. I kinda like it even if I've yet to sell any shirts! Hah!

Catch me and say hi!. I don't bite, but I will help you with your website so you can kickstart your web presence today.
User 513055 Photo

34 posts

Thanks Scott,
I just purchased and downloaded it. I know you guys hear this a lot, but I wanted to thank you for the awesome products and great service. I wish more companies were like Coffeecup

PS: Jo Ann, I have been reading everything on here about it and the extra features are just what I need. I can now finish my cart and stop paying my current provider $30 per month
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Googooboyy wrote:
Will someone clear my mind off this please: Is the pre-release special price = the upgrade price of SCC to SCC PRO?

This is a special price available to existing SCC registered users. When the software is officially released, that price will be gone.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 381655 Photo

53 posts

Jo Ann wrote:
That sounded like a yes to me Joel lol, hurry before they change their mind! LOL. Do make sure it's what you want though too so you don't end up with something more than you need or less than you need. I would trial it first and be sure unless you are already sure of course :)

There's no way to trial the software and still get it for the discounted price.
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

That is correct. The trial version will not be available until the official release day.
User 2114410 Photo

383 posts

adevandry wrote:
Jo Ann wrote:

No as Scott says, but if you have specific questions we will all try our best (others will answer better than I can :D ) to answer any queries/concerns you have with it.

I'm very happy with it, along with Designer Pro, but we don't know your needs, so let us know and we'll see if we can help. :)
User 12071 Photo

42 posts

adevandry wrote:

If you have been offered the discount you must already own the standard version... if it does what you want then imagine that with search, stock control, lots of payment options and all the other stuff thats been discussed and decide if you want all those extras. The standard version will give you enough of a feel of how the cart system works in principle and the forums and the details CoffeeCup have put on their web site so far will tell you a bit about the pro version.

I went ahead and ordered the pro version anyway because I own every piece of software CC sell and know that I'll be able to make use of the new features (and the digital download feature promised for the future). I've only had an hour or two or playing with it and I think its excellent value for money now, and we already know CC are promising more features in the future.

Remember - you're getting upgrades for life as you do with all their other software. I purchased my first CC products in 2003, 7+years later I'm using the latest HTML editor, etc and without paying any extra. Buy the pro version while you can at the special price, even if you don't use the pro features right away, if there is a good chance you will then you might as well save $50.

Andy
Automate your web marketing - http://www.66th.net

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.