Lots of questions...hope you guys can...

User 2642995 Photo

82 posts

Hi,

I've created a nice background that I would like to use as my shopping cart homepage. Is there a way not show the product categories, and just have the background? I've used the Spotlight Area to place my background. That works well, as it prevents it from showing on the other pages. My problem, I can't figure out a way to just show the spotlight area, and not show all of the categories or category names. I've attached a screen shot to show you what I mean. I want the image, but I don't want all of those categories showing up beneath it, just the image and then the footer beneath it.

When I click "don't show anything", it doesn't work because then the spotlight area isn't shown either. Also, is there a way to prevent showing the word "Shop Home" as a page title?

One more thing, I can't seem to get the image that I want to use to "bleed" off the main part of the page, it always has a white gap. How can I fix this?
User 2484360 Photo

3,293 posts

Chris,

I have already addressed this in your ticket that you submitted.

I am posting this so we do not have someone else take the time to answer as well. :P

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.