Do all Themes work with SCC Pro? -...

User 450665 Photo

187 posts

Hi Bren, all the monitors here are only 17", so can't say what it looks like on other screens. Fleur-de-LIs is one of the themes I have, but I haven't built a shop with it. I'm still playing around with designer and with various of the themes. I haven't settled on one, yet. However, I've just plunked a test cart with the Fleur-de-Lis theme online. I'd rather not publish that URL, and I don't see a PM system on this forum, but if you send an email to orville (you know the bit that goes here) shaw.ca , I'll send a link to it. Its just a barebones default instance of the template, I haven't entered details like payment info etc, but you can how the default layout appears on whatever screens you can muster. cheers, Steven
User 2114410 Photo

383 posts

Steven, that is really nice of you to do. :)

I will send you an email now. Thank you!
User 2114410 Photo

383 posts

Thanks to Steven who confirmed that Fleur-de-LIs does fill out the whole top section of the PC screen for others who may want a similar effect. Much appreciated.

I have found another default template that also fills out the whole top nav bar which I missed before. Preteens Eyeshadow. I'm going to see what I can do with it. :)

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.