Adding More Payment Options - Post ID...

User 216061 Photo

2 posts

I don't have any CoffeeCup software yet, but I'm hoping...

Is there not a way to make a store with Shopping Cart Creator Pro and then ADD another payment option - ie. Google Checkout and/or Amazon Checkout - using the HTML editor? I'm a complete newbie, so I have no idea, but it just seems like this should be possible. Or is something simply hardcoded into the Shopping Cart software?

Thanks!
User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

Hiya David,
The payment options are all hard coded into the program so no amount of coding of HTML experience would make a difference on that sorry. The good news is that Google Checkout is already included in the Pro version of SCC. I don't believe that the Amazon checkout option is planned at all to be added, but there are a good handful of different options already available that you can setup. :)
User 216061 Photo

2 posts

JoAnn,
Thanks for the info. I had a feeling it might be. I have to go where my customers feel the most comfortble. Google checkout is good, but Amazon.com is (IMO) far better. I think I'll have to find another solution.
Thanks Again!
User 505207 Photo

1 post

Hi,

I'm a coffeecup customer already. Now I'm planning to get the shopping cart creator pro but have some questions about the payment options. I live in Finland. And we usually have different payment options in our webstores. Is there anyway I can add Finnish direct bank payment, master card and visa debit/credit payment, Klarna payments, collector payments and so on. So is there anyway in your programm I can add code and have the payment options available ???

Thanks
User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

Read my post a couple posts up. Nothing has changed in this system so the only ones there are are the default ones included in the program (see the information page about the program for more details on what those are):
http://www.coffeecup.com/shopping-cart-pro/

Features haven't changed in this program in many years and right now I believe they are revamping this program to be responsive. At this time they have not said whether it will be a paid upgrade or a free one so we'll have to wait on that, but pretty much everything you need to know about inclusions is on that information page.
User 2088758 Photo

Senior Advisor
3,086 posts

Features haven't changed in this program in many years and right now I believe they are revamping this program to be responsive. At this time they have not said whether it will be a paid upgrade or a free one so we'll have to wait on that, but pretty much everything you need to know about inclusions is on that information page.

Its pretty much a guarantee that it will not be a free upgrade. From what I understand it will be a completely different program all together. I too am looking forward to the new shopping cart. :cool:
Taking over the world one website at a time!

Steve Kolish
www.misterwebguy.com

YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL8qVv … ttneYaMSJA

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.