A sneak peak into Shopping Cart...

User 2641572 Photo

1,245 posts

SKU = Inventory control. Parent category = sub category levels.
Meta keywords = ooowww my eyes. :D

Can we have a search that finds customers Scott. :) Preferably ones with lots of money to spend. :D

User 8643 Photo

1 post

What about a Canada Post Shipping calculator ? - will this be available
User 389264 Photo

337 posts

Oh that search box, I didn't look closely enough at the screen shot. It's not easy being a blond at times.

Thanks for the search feature. When, when, when?
User 629005 Photo

Ambassador
2,174 posts

Glenn Hampton wrote:

I may be wrong, but if you look closely at the shot that shows shipping drop-down box - it is showing "Normal Shipping, UPS, Fedex"... To the right of that there is a + sign, which I believe will allow you to add a "custom" configuration. Then you could create the custom config with the various weight categories and prices for each one.
Living the dream, stocking the cream :D
User 450665 Photo

187 posts

Thanks for that preview, Scott! Pro version is going to be amazing! Coupled with the brilliant pro designer program, this is a winner!

I'm really pleased to see a store search, and expanded categories/sub-categories. Also noticed an 'our services' tab, in between the shop home and view cart tabs on one of pics. I'm hoping this is possible because the pro version will allow user to customize the text on these tabs.

A big surprise is the in-line editing ability on the Product Grid. This will save massive amounts of time from the current interface for stores with large product lines. (A utility to populate Product grid fields from .csv files, and/or ebay turbolister files, would be a cool add-on for future.... even as a separate utility.....just sayin'.)

A look over the buttons on the 'concessions' page screen shot is tantalizing. I can't wait for December to get my hands on this one!

However, I did notice what appears to be a typo in the URL on that page. I believe it should read http://www ..... scott-and-the-amazing-coffee-cup-team-are-awesome.com ;)

BTW, In Canada, Thanksgiving can't be later than October. You'd never get the turkey thawed! :lol:

User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

WILL_UK wrote:
SKU = Inventory control. Parent category = sub category levels.
Meta keywords = ooowww my eyes. :D

Can we have a search that finds customers Scott. :) Preferably ones with lots of money to spend. :D

You have some Eagle eyes there Will ;)
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Phil wrote:
Glenn Hampton wrote:

I may be wrong, but if you look closely at the shot that shows shipping drop-down box - it is showing "Normal Shipping, UPS, Fedex"... To the right of that there is a + sign, which I believe will allow you to add a "custom" configuration. Then you could create the custom config with the various weight categories and prices for each one.

Yes, that is 100% correct ;)
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Sally Cooper wrote:
Oh that search box, I didn't look closely enough at the screen shot. It's not easy being a blond at times.

Thanks for the search feature. When, when, when?

The official release date will be D................................... ;)
User 148353 Photo

Ambassador
808 posts

ecided at a later date?
"Time heals everything. Know who said that? My Latin teacher at barber college!"
- Floyd Lawson

Widoktadwat - "Plays Well With Others"

User 364143 Photo

5,410 posts

Hey Scott. 911, 911...

What happens to our existing themes modified with the Pro Designer when we start using the Pro Cart? Tell me all is well, please...:D
CoffeeCup... Yeah, they are the best!

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.