One off item sale - Post ID 104470

User 464893 Photo

Ambassador
1,611 posts

To Scott

I have been waiting for this software to be able to sell one off articals when there is only one existing. I have been setting up a online garage sale and even though I have a reasonable method I would love the ease of this software. I am really keen as my hit rate is climbing as I predicted it would and removing items sold and adding more takes longer that it would using CC shop builder. I have tried many ways to overcome the problem using CCSB but it is too cumbersome.

I do not wish to sell the same item to two people. I have solved the problem on my site but it is labour intensive to maintain compared with the CC concept and syncronisation.

I keep comming back to see if this feature is included yet. When it is I shall purchase.

So Scott there must be a lot of people out there with the same wish. I even tried using paypals one off sale system with a buy now button in the description. It works but the cart button goes nowhere and it is a messy solution.

So please consider this request

Terry
The Guy from OZ

User 629005 Photo

Ambassador
2,174 posts

This is a feature that has been addressed and you will see "soon". With soon being a relative term. The release date hasn't been "officially announced" but it is getting closer. SCC PRO is in Beta testing and there is some tweaking to be done. This is one that is WORTH the wait. ;)
Living the dream, stocking the cream :D
User 464893 Photo

Ambassador
1,611 posts

Great news, I tried the trial version and am happy with the concept. I hope there is a introductory package price available.
My site is starting to get traffic so I am ready to go
The Guy from OZ

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.