Aligning Cart Summary Properties -...

User 2114410 Photo

383 posts

I'm trying to use the Cart Summary feature in my new theme, Diamond Blank template, with Deep Red Top Navigation Bar.

I was never able to get it to fit in my old template, Modern Chic, so I'm really hoping that I can get this worked out as it's a feature I would like to use.

When I unhide the cart summary, it is shown inside the Navigation Bar, doesn't fit very well, and throws everything out.

I've tried messing around with all the padding settings, but it just changes the alignment of the navigation bar, making everything go out of alignment.

Is there a way to have the cart summary sit outside the Navigation Bar, like in the header that a lot of websites have?

Thanks. :)
User 2114410 Photo

383 posts

Update: I've managed to align it if I make the search box very small, and squeeze the Nav Menu items very close together.

However, I can't see the "View Your Cart" button. I see it in Designer, but when previewing, it's not there. Am I missing a setting to show the Cart button? I've even tried dropping the cart summary down as I thought it was too tight to show in the nav bar, but it didn't show then either. I must be missing a setting. :/

Also, I would still like to know if we can place it somewhere other than in the Nav bar as it is very squashed in. Thanks. :)

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.