Web Form Builder - Post ID 173295

User 354902 Photo

4 posts

I have built a form using the new web form builder and now want to publish it. The thing is, I do not want to use Coffee Cup's S-Drive storage to host the files. I want to be able to get the HTML to embed it in my own webpage and upload the files to my own domain hosting, just like you are able to do using the older Web Form Builder. Is this possible? Thank you!
Borden Team
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

To publish your form to your own server, go to the File Menu > Export > Manual Server Setup. This will then generate all of your form files that you need to upload to your server. Simply take those files and upload them with any FTP client. We only support direct form publishing to S-Drive through the software.

Please follow the instructions in this article and it will correct the issue you are having.

http://www.coffeecup.com/help/articles/ … your-page/
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

Also the new version (most current build) of the program tells you how to do this now with a popup window when you hit the publish button :)

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.