S Drive web plan forms - Post ID 175582

User 397066 Photo

107 posts

Each S Drive web plan level includes a different number of possible form entries. I.E. Shopkeeper plan comes with 5 websites and 3500 form entries. Does this mean 3500 entries per each of the 5 included sites or 3500 entries combined all 5 sites?

Next, what happens when that number is reached? Can it be cleared out, or does that mean my form will no longer work? Or does CoffeCup charge me a "special" fee to make it work again?
Member of the lumpen proletariat. Another cog in the wheel. Possibly a major pain in the ass soon.
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

It is 3500 total.

When you get close to this max, you will get an email that you either need to upgrade or run the risk of loosing messages.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 397066 Photo

107 posts

Do you think that instead of having to the next plan, which likely would not be necessary, that a "reset fee" or something would be set up instead? It would be a very large jump to an upgrade that is not needed when one only needs to "clear out" the form entries.
Member of the lumpen proletariat. Another cog in the wheel. Possibly a major pain in the ass soon.
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Poolman wrote:
Do you think that instead of having to the next plan, which likely would not be necessary, that a "reset fee" or something would be set up instead? It would be a very large jump to an upgrade that is not needed when one only needs to "clear out" the form entries.

It is possible someday we may offer that as an option, but right now the only way would be to upgrade to a higher plan.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 397066 Photo

107 posts

That answers that and I thought I was clear on the S Drive plans but I actually am still confused (no Christmas cheer either so that's strange:/)
I am posting it back under my previous "Slightly Confused" thread so as not to be out of context.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.