S-Drive suggestions - Post ID 164091

User 393668 Photo

2 posts

It's great! found it pretty easy to set up. I was looking for a replacement for the shoutbox I was using on one of my sites. (it's okay but extremely limited in customization)

One thing I'd like to see is an option to have time in additon to date for posts.

User 2246729 Photo

2 posts

Really liking it! I like that I can post to twitter and facebook without the temptation of reading all the tweets of people I follow, or get lost in facebook and next thing I know I'm playing Farkle. LOL

There are a couple things I wish the program did do: allow short comments from readers and let me add more than one twitter account.
User 2259464 Photo

1 post

I want to exihibit ny recepies
User 2074342 Photo

1 post

I would love to have the ability to start a post - SAVE IT (if I need to go away for a while) and then come back later and finish it. Otherwise, I love it. Very simple and easy.
User 629005 Photo

Ambassador
2,174 posts

Kitster wrote:
I would love to have the ability to start a post - SAVE IT (if I need to go away for a while) and then come back later and finish it. Otherwise, I love it. Very simple and easy.

You can do that now, with PowerPost http://www.coffeecup.com/power-post/
Living the dream, stocking the cream :D
User 123570 Photo

73 posts

S-Drive Stream is so neat. It is a bit easier then the ole program I bought for news which this made it outdated. One thing I would love is the ability to clear the entire stream with one checkmark since I use it for updated news weekly. The refresh button for the last few days has been gone?

Keep up the good work...

William...
Which Came First Coffee or the Cup?
User 629005 Photo

Ambassador
2,174 posts

William - I haven't played around with PowerPost in a bit, but I'm sure you can do that as well...
Living the dream, stocking the cream :D
User 6905 Photo

1 post

I'd like an optional alternate dashboard/Control Panel that is more like the typical control panel on web hosting services; sort of like the control panel on (hint, hint) your favorite web hosting service Blue Domino. I find myself constantly clicking in the current S-Drive Dashboard and find myself reading your promotional text about what S-Drive can do for you. i'm ready to start using it and want a control panel that is fully functional (hint, hint) like the control panel in Blue Domino.. Thanks,
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Ron Weissman wrote:
I'd like an optional alternate dashboard/Control Panel that is more like the typical control panel on web hosting services; sort of like the control panel on (hint, hint) your favorite web hosting service Blue Domino. I find myself constantly clicking in the current S-Drive Dashboard and find myself reading your promotional text about what S-Drive can do for you. i'm ready to start using it and want a control panel that is fully functional (hint, hint) like the control panel in Blue Domino.. Thanks,

What sort of features are you specifically looking to have Ron in a control panel?
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 123570 Photo

73 posts

Phil wrote:
William - I haven't played around with PowerPost in a bit, but I'm sure you can do that as well...

Thank you Phil, Could you explain to me how to clear the stream all at once? That would be awesome. Each Sunday I share the news for the week, daily info and daily reading. Its easy to clear the daily reading 3 or 4 and done. But, by the end of the week, there must be 60 plus entries that need to be cleared for a new week to start.

Once again, I think the Coffeecup Cloud is great!

Thank you once again Phil,

William
Which Came First Coffee or the Cup?

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.