Just slightly confused - Post ID 175596

User 397066 Photo

107 posts

So, I still have two more I get to add? Is that the deal?
Member of the lumpen proletariat. Another cog in the wheel. Possibly a major pain in the ass soon.
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Poolman wrote:
So, I still have two more I get to add? Is that the deal?

That is correct. Also remember that you can have as many custom domains point to your S-Drive accounts as well.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 397066 Photo

107 posts

Great, for now anyway. I'm sure I'll think of something else soon! If there was a light bulb over the head emocon, I would insert it here...
Member of the lumpen proletariat. Another cog in the wheel. Possibly a major pain in the ass soon.
User 397066 Photo

107 posts

I have a domain with another registrar (Lunarpages)that I want to use with one of my S Drive .coffeecup.com names. I have read the section on changing the Cname, but when I log into my Lunarpages account and pull up my domain name, the only thing I see I can change is Nameserver 1 & Nameserver 2 and nothing regarding Cname. Is this where I need to make change, or am I missing something?
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Poolman wrote:
I have a domain with another registrar (Lunarpages)that I want to use with one of my S Drive .coffeecup.com names. I have read the section on changing the Cname, but when I log into my Lunarpages account and pull up my domain name, the only thing I see I can change is Nameserver 1 & Nameserver 2 and nothing regarding Cname. Is this where I need to make change, or am I missing something?

You may have to contact Lunarpages support for that if you don't see an option to change it.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 539803 Photo

2,156 posts

All registrars, seem to name things slightly differently, and give different options.

"Lunarpages account and pull up my domain name, the only thing I see I can change is Nameserver 1 & Nameserver 2" This you would used if you were hosting your website with someone like justhost, or blue host with a cpanel account. not for CC

Look for something like mange DNS

And possibly an update records option

You may have to remove the pre set CNAME record, and the re add yourdomain.coffeecup.com in its place
Started using CC VSD in January 2009, I don't do HTML code, Sales from CC site exceeding expectations taken me out of semi-retirement
Hosted FREE on CC S DRIVE www.chauffeurdrivenluxurycars.co.uk
My new VSD & SCCP site Oct 2011 www.deloreanjewellery.co.uk
My friendly window cleaner www.mwcwindowcleaner.co.uk

User 397066 Photo

107 posts

Thanks,I will contact them. Maybe you can answer this question if you know.
Can you have 5 different shops on 5 addresses with the ShopKeeper plan if you wanted? Or 20 different shops on 20 addresses with the Total Pro plan? Or do you only get one shop?
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

With the Total Pro that gives you 20 unique shops that you can have. If you go with Shopkeeper, that gives you 5 unique shops that you can have.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.