Files on S-Drive - Post ID 242223

User 451981 Photo

92 posts

Hi:
When you go into the files thing on Site to see whats what, the files are not in any particular order. It would be nice to see them alphabetically or by date. I am trying to figure out why my form on my little website is working hit and miss. Anyway in looking to see where the files are it is quite a mess. If it was a huge website with a few thousand files it would be pretty near impossible to find your files.

Other than that the S-Drive seems to work well. I still haven't got quite used to the idea of just flinging my stuff out there and not knowing exactly what folder it's going into. But that could just be the control freak in me.

I think it took Google a bit to find my robots.txt file. The website is http://sailor.coffeecup.com

Raj
If you stand by,the ocean, it sounds like you are holding a conch to your ear.
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Hi Raj

Thank you for the suggestions. I asked our developers about that and I guess it is already in the works! Not sure when it will be made live, but I wouldn't expect it to be too long.

Awesome site. ;)
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 451981 Photo

92 posts

Thanks Scott:
I thought it might be, but I thought I better throw it out there.
All the best
Raj
If you stand by,the ocean, it sounds like you are holding a conch to your ear.
User 2500460 Photo

1 post

This is something I'd really like to do too!
Bryan
User 2266314 Photo

36 posts

Is there an option to view file contents in S-Drive's remote folder, in an alphabetical order.
Technical and Information Pages
for the UK Rover 200 and MG-ZR

http://mgrover.coffeecup.com

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.