Error 135 exceeded disc quota - Post...

User 2899342 Photo

9 posts

We've had this issue off and on from time to time in the past years when publishing, and usually it requires a server tweak for some reason. CC has always been very helpful, and expedient at resolving the issue, which is one reason we've stayed with them so long--good support. Only, it's now been nearly 4 weeks since I submitted a support ticket, and almost 3 weeks since their last response, which was no solution at the time; we're investigating.

Unfortunately, since I've not heard back in so long, I was left to respond to support before they got back again (and to offer further data of the problem), which supposedly pushes the request back in line. I wish there was another way to communicate that wasn't so grinding for lack of better word. It's unlike CC to leave us in the dark this long, with no further response or fix. Has anyone else had the "135 error exceeded disc quota" issue lately when publishing? Not upset, just in the dark a bit. Thanks.

P.S. If CC is still working to resolve the issue, an update would be most appreciated, as we've not been able to update (publish) since August 5. Do we need to upgrade? Which is fine, just need a resolution.
User 187934 Photo

Senior Advisor
20,181 posts

Hi Matthew,
Which app are you publishing to S-Drive with?
I can't hear what I'm looking at.
It's easy to overlook something you're not looking for.

This is a site I built for my work.(RSD)
http://esmansgreenhouse.com
This is a site I built for use in my job.(HTML Editor)
https://pestlogbook.com
This is my personal site used for testing and as an easy way to share photos.(RLM imported to RSD)
https://ericrohloff.com
User 2899342 Photo

9 posts

First, I've been with CC personally for a while now, and posted multiple times. The community has always been great! This is my first post on behalf of our church.

Hello Eric. Site Designer 4.0 Build 3113 to answer your question. We've had this issue off and on over the years, and CC always quickly resolves it with a necessary tweak on their end.
User 2899342 Photo

9 posts

Guess no one else is having this issue. Thought it might be broader issue than just us. Hopefully can be resolved soon. Been a month though. Not sure what to do here, not hearing back from support. Start a new ticket? Hate to leave CC.
User 122279 Photo

Senior Advisor
14,447 posts
Online Now

Your version 4.0.3113 is a bit old. We are on 5.0.3519 now. Have you thought of upgrading? I cannot promise that it helps, but it's worth trying.
Besides, CoffeeCup does not give support to older versions if there are newer ones.
Ha en riktig god dag!
Inger, Norway

My work in progress:
Components for Site Designer and the HTML Editor: https://mock-up.coffeecup.com

User 2899342 Photo

9 posts

Yes. I am aware of the upgrade and hope to soon. The old version, however, has been working. The "135 exceeded disc quota error" has been an ongoing issue since before the newer version. Thus, can't see that SD version might affect resolution. Nevertheless, I'm willing to do what is necessary. Just need to be able to update or publish new content. Thanks Inger :-)
User 2899342 Photo

9 posts

The main reason for my post here, is that CC has always managed to quickly resolve the issue with a tweak on their server end (according to Suzanne Norvell). In this instance, since they couldn't do the same, I thought it might be a broader issue that includes other clients--e.g., server wide problem, but apparently not. Seems it's just us with the issue for some reason.

I will say that Suzanne Norvell said they were trying to replicate the problem but were unable to. Then...silence. Haven't heard back in 3 weeks despite my requests :-(
User 122279 Photo

Senior Advisor
14,447 posts
Online Now

AFAIK there have been some changes to the server lately. I don't know what kind of changes, but I've heard they've had some problems.
Ha en riktig god dag!
Inger, Norway

My work in progress:
Components for Site Designer and the HTML Editor: https://mock-up.coffeecup.com

User 379556 Photo

1,533 posts

Matthew Christian wrote:
... I thought it might be a broader issue that includes other clients--e.g., server wide problem, but apparently not. Seems it's just us with the issue for some reason.

The error message seems to mean that the space quota for the web hosting package in question has been exceeded. I'm wondering whether it's possible that at some point an intended upload would actually have exceeded that quota, thus triggering the error message.

Frank
User 2899342 Photo

9 posts

Hello Frank. Yes, one might think so. Yet, this has happened multiple times in the past when we've had plenty of disc quota remaining. At one point, we were required to upgrade, and we did this just fine. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem (seem mind you) that we've over extended our quota at this point. That's the problem, however, when I check under "my plan" and "storage" it is registering only, 476 B of 3 GB (0.00%), which obviously is incorrect. We've used much more. I kind of hope its that simple though, that it is just a matter of upgrading our plan. If so, we'll gladly do so, and thus get right back on track. My primary concern right now though is, I haven't heard anything from support in weeks! Unlike Coffecup. They've always been expedient and helpful.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.